The Green Knights
- Allowable Source Material – Anything in the 3.5 edition PHB or PHB2. Other sources require GM approval.
- Characters use the following stat array: 16 15 14 13 12 11
- All races live together instead of apart do to the condensed nature of livable terrain. The only race which has any stigma is the Half-Orc as the Orcs and Goblins have been disinclined to participate in civilization.
- Regarding Arcane Magic – See the section on the Order of Oribis
- Regarding Mounts – Do to the thick nature of the forest predominance of sea causing very little ride-able terrain, riding is uncommon.
Leveling and Experience
- Characters must return to town to level up.
- There is no XP penalty for multi-classing.
Skills and abilities:
- Perception Check – This replaces Spot and Listen checks.
- Acrobatics – This replaces Balance and Tumble
- Athletics – This replaces Swim, Climb, and Jump
- Disable Device – This is used for both Disable Device and Open Locks – The Key attribute is Int or Dex which ever is greater. Lock DC generally is increased by +5
- Spell-craft check – 1 minute
- Arms, Armor and Wands DC 30
- Rods DC 35
- Rings and Staves DC 40
- Wondrous Items DC 25 minor 30 medium 45 major
- A character possessing the relevant item creation feat receives a +4 circumstance bonus on checks to identify magic.
- Identify- Now gives a +20 bonus on one check
- Analyze Dweomer – Now gives a +20 bonus on every check made for the duration of the spell
- Appraise Magic [Feat General] You are skilled at evaluating magic items and discovering their secrets.
- Prerequisite: Appraise 3 ranks.
- Benefit: You can use the Appraise skill in place of the Spell-craft skill to identify magic items. Appraise is always a class skill for you.
- Sling ammunition weights 5 lb for 20 shots instead of 10
- basic spell components which can be found in a spell pouch must only be purchased once.
Heal spells damage undead.
Alignment is driven by character actions and does not drive character actions. Thus if a character is acting as if they are of a specific alignment, their alignment will become such.